FROM THE ARCHIVES...
It's proving to be a typically difficult pre-Presidential election year for the stock market's major large cap indexes so far this year, and may prove even more difficult as we move decidedly forward into the second half of the year.
Much has happened since ProtectVEST generated its first ACTION ALERT this year in February.
The Large Cap stock market indexes are now down, and down rather significantly.
The Model ProtectVEST ACTION ALERT Adjusted Large Cap Stock Portfolio is up, and up rather significantly.
Here are the 'comps' for a common example $1,000,000 worth of Portfolio Large Cap Exposure Opened beginning January 1ST 2011 through just October 26TH, 2011:
(It is expressed in the fundamental Dow 30 Industrial Composite Index DIA ETF Equivalency Basis, simply using the entry base share price differential.*)
DIA on the close of the first day of trading in 2011: $116.41
DIA on close of October 26TH 2011: $118.41
$1,000,000 on January 1ST 2011 capital appreciates a little over 1.7%, to about $1,017,180 on October 26TH 2011.
ProtectVEST ACTION ALERT Adjusted Portfolio:
$1,000,000 on January 1ST 2011 capital appreciates well over 75.45%, to $1,754,574 on October 26TH, 2011.
Difference by October 26TH, 2011: 73.7394%
On a $500K start that would be a difference of about $73,739,40 on every $100,000 initially invested or a total of $368,697 in gains to total $868,697 today, and diversified in balance within the Dow 30 Industrial Large Cap stocks, a major barometer of US stock market activity and strength, as of the close on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
A $73,739.40 per $100,000 initial share value base difference this year alone by October 26TH (even without additional reinvestment gains!)
That's the ProtectVEST DIFFERENCE by October 26TH this year!
And now, by December 12TH, 2011, that $73,739.40 number has grown to over $125,000!
Difference by December 12TH, 2011:125%
Why would anyone want to be up barely 5% in a year, when they could be up well over 100% instead 'with the ProtectVEST Difference?'
Start learning THE ProtectVEST DIFFERENCE today.
ProtectVEST and AdvanceVEST by EchoVectorVEST MDPP
ProtectVest By EchoVectorVEST Methodology- Based Major Market Forecast Tutorial Alerts Schedule
DIA Price Equivalent Basis, 2011:
YEAR 2011 CHRONOLOGY
PROTECTVEST TUTORIAL ALERTS SCHEDULE: ADJUSTMENTS AND MEASURES:
1. Friday 18 Feb: Place Full Insurance Hedge and Full Net Short Alert Issued. DIA 123.
2. Tuesday 15 March: Cover Full Net Short and Remove Insurance Hedge to Generate Full Net Long Alert Issued. DIA $116
3. Friday 29 April: Place Full Insurance Hedge and Full Net Short Alert Issued. DIA $128
4. Tuesday 7 June: Cover Full Net Short and Continue Full Insurance Hedge Alert Issued. DIA $120.50
5. Tuesday 28 June: Remove Full Insurance Hedge to Generate Full Net Long Alert Issued. DIA $120.50
6. Tuesday 26 July: Place Full Insurance Hedge and Full Net Short Alert Issued. DIA $126
7. Tuesday 2 August: Cover Full Net Short and Continue Full Insurance Hedge Alert Issued. DIA $120.25
8. Wednesday 17 August: Place Full Net Short Alert Issued. DIA $115-$116
9. Friday 19 August: Cover Full Net Short Alert Issued. DIA $108
10. Wednesday 31 August: Continue Full Insurance Hedge and Place Full Net Short Alert Issued. DIA $117
11. Monday 12 September: Cover Full Net Short Alert Issued. DIA $ 108.
12. Wednesday 14 September: Remove Full Insurance Hedge and Place Double Long Alert Issued: DIA $110
13. Wednesday 21 September: Remove Double Long and Place Full Insurance Hedge Alert Issued: DIA $115
14. Wednesday 21 September: Place Full Net Short Alert Issue. DIA $113.50
15. Friday 23 September: Cover Full Net Short Alert Issued. DIA $105-106
16. Tuesday 4 October: Remove Full Insurance Hedge Alert. DIA $104. 25
17. Friday 21 October: Place Full Insurance Hedge Alert Issued. DIA $117.40
18. Tuesday 25 October: Place Full Net Short Alert. DIA $118.75.
19. Wednesday 26 October: Remove Full Insurance Hedge and Cover Full Net Short . DIA $116.85
20. Thursday 27 October: Place Full Insurance Hedge Alert. DIA $122.
21. Friday 28 October: Place Full Net Short Alert : DIA $122.
22. Tuesday 1 November: Remove Full Insurance Hedge and Cover Full Net Short Alert. DIA $116.30
23. Wednesday 2 November: Place Full Insurance Hedge and Full Net Short Alert. DIA $118.50 Set Trigger Cover STOP at DIA $118. 50 Alert.
24. Thursday 3 November: Remove Full Net Insurance and Full Net Short at DIA $118.50 is exercised in a pre-progammed triggered trade, with re-applications at DIA $119.50 . Then remove Full Net Insurance and Full Net Short at DIA $118.30 Alert.
25. Friday 4 November: Place Full Net Insurance Hedge. DIA $120.25
26. Tuesday 8 November: Place Full Net Short Alert : DIA $121.50.
27. Wednesday 9 November: Remove Full Insurance Hedge and Cover Full Net Short Alert. DIA $117.50
28. Friday 11 November: Place Full Net Insurance Hedge and Full Net Short Alert. DIA $121.50
29. Monday 28 November Early AM Pre-Market: Remove Full Insurance Hedge and Cover Full Net Short Alert. DIA $112.50
30. Friday 2 December: Place Full Net Insurance Hedge Alert. DIA $121.50.
31. Friday 9 December: Remove Full Insurance Hedge Alert. DIA $120.25. Set Stop Trigger to open Full Insurance at DIA $119. 50 Alert.
32. Monday 12 December: Place Full Net Insurance Hedge: Application of Upper Band Pre-progammed (Triggered) Full Net Insurance Hedge at $121. DIA $121
33. Tuesday 13 December: Place Full Net Portfolio Short at DIA $120.50. Cover Full Net short at DIA $117.50
34. Friday 23 December: Remove Full Net Portfolio Insurance (Triggered) at $121.50. DIA $121.5 (.50 loss)
35. Tuesday 28 December: Place Full Net Insurance Hedge (Standing OOTV Trigger). DIA 121.5
36. Wednesday 29 December: Remove Full Insurance Hedge (Standing OOTV Trigger) DIA 121.5
Forecasting Prowess and
Trade Management Technology Consistent With
MORE THAN DOUBLING
THE Portfolio Position Value of
The DIA ETF (Dow 30 Industrials)
FROM MID 2007 TO EARLY 2009!
(Includes the 2008-2009 Recessionary Period!)
MORE THAN DOUBLING AGAIN
FROM EARLY 2009 THROUGH 2010!
And More Than
DOUBLING AGAIN IN 2011!
And Then More Than
TRIPLING AGAIN IN THE 2012!
OUTPERFORMING 2012's TRIPLING YET AGAIN IN 2013!
And Tripling Again Or Better
In Each Year
From 2014 To 2019
And In 2020 More Than Tripling The Entire Gains Of The SP500, From October 2016 To February 2020, Yet Again!!
ProtectVEST By EchoVectorVEST, MDPP
Learning to Get Ahead with ProtectVEST PROTECTION
YEAR 2011 RESULTS
MONDAY JANUARY 3 Through FRIDAY DECEMBER 30, 2011
The Results Are In!
ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP Guides to 130% Gain!
(On The DJ30IA and DIA ETF Basis!)
ProtectVest And AdvanceVEST Precision Pivots Performance Methodology
If Applied in the Major Large Cap Equities Market
On a DIA ETF Price Equivalency Basis
Was an Outstanding $147 Per Share Gain
Over The Passive Market Performance Gain of $6 Per Share
During the Same Period
Which Equals a $153 Per Share Total Virtual GAIN! (130% Increase!) That Year!
From Employment of Active ProtectVEST And AdvanceVEST By EchoVectorVEST MDPP
Model Forecast and Trade Management Technology and Methodology!
The DIA ETF opened the 2011 year at $116 on January 3RD, and settled at $122
on Friday December 30TH 2011, for, a gain of $6; however, with the potential
ProtectVEST Difference added in*, yields an 'Effective ProtectVEST
Differential GAIN of $116 + 153 = $269, for...
$147 in additional gains per share above the $6 in gains per share
brought by simple market action, for a total of $153 in gains per $116 share,
on a simple base equity value appreciation per share basis,
and not including share expansion and additional reinvestment value through the year!)
(MONDAY JANUARY 2 Through MONDAY DECEMBER 31, 2012)
ARE EVEN MORE OUTSTANDING!
This post and website is for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only.
Many risks can be involved in investing including the loss of principal.
ProtectVest and AdvanceVest by EchoVectorVest, Divisions of Motion Dynamics and Precision Pivots, Bradford Market Research and Analytics makes no explicit or implicit guarantees with respect to performance or to the outcome of any investment or suggestion or projection or forecast or any information made or implied by ProtectVest and AdvanceVest by EchoVectorVest, Divisions of Motion Dynamics and Precision Pivots, Bradford Market Research and Analytics. There is no guarantee that the goals of the strategies or information discussed by ProtectVest and AdvanceVest by EchoVectorVest, Divisions of Motion Dynamics and Precision Pivots, Bradford Market Research and Analytics will or even may be achieved or met.
Again, This post and website is for information purposes only.
There are risks involved with investing including loss of principal. PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP makes no explicit or implicit guarantee with respect to performance or the outcome of any investment or projections presented or discussed by PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP.
There is no guarantee that the goals of the strategies discussed by PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP will be achieved.
NO content published by us on the Site, our Blog, and any Social Media we engage in constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment strategy, security, portfolio of securities, or transaction is suitable for any specific person. Further understand that none of our bloggers, information providers, App providers, or their affiliates are advising you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
Once again, this post and website is for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only.
Before making any investment decisions we recommend you first consult with you personal financial advisor.
Correctly forecasting and predicting the Market Meltdown of 2008 and early 2009, The Methodology within Motion Dynamics and Precision Pivots, enabled 'those educated and able to benefit from its forecasting power' the prevention of significant equity value losses those particular years. Guidance and Alerts issued in 2007 based on this forecast methodology called for an upcoming 60% potential downside in the Major Market Indexes (XMI, DJIA30, SP100, SP500, Russell 2000, etc.) from the equivalent 13,000 on the Dow 30 Industrials and from the equivalent 1500 on the S&P500, recommended a full major market insurance hedge, and/or short implementation date be employed by mid-year 2007.
A subsequent market forecast for the following March 2009 low of 6700 equivalent on the Dow30 Industrials also proved equally as significant to upside value potentials. (The forecasted March 2009 'market re-entry low / protection hedge removal point' was made to the very day, the morning of March 10TH.)
This forecasting excellence continued in 2010 with the apt forecast of the intermediate term market top in mid-April at about 10,700 on a Dow 30 Industrials, and then accurately forecasting the full protection insurance hedge removal and short covering point (to resume the full net long portfolio position) at the very beginning of September 2010, at about 10,000 on the DJI30.
With these exceptional forecast results, in 2011 EVV MDPP, through its arm, ProtectVEST, accelerated this technology, and made over thirty additional forecasts on the major market composite stock indexes with truly further remarkable and outstanding results.
(See the 2011 ALERT Chronology Summary to the right and below. )
And Years 2012 And 2013 Shaped Up Even Better!
With Even Further And Greater Success In The Great Bull Market Right Into 2020!
And Then Stunning Further Success In Year 2020!!
Remarkably, in 2020 on February 2nd ProtectVest warned of the impending and major Chinese Equities Market selloff! Then, on February 18th 2020, ProtectVest called for the application of FULL price level hedge insurance on US Equities Market exposures by Wednesday February 19TH of the 2020 peak week in its Tutorial Distributions (enabling prepared parties the prevention of significant tutorial equity value loss into latter March 2020)!
Then in March of 2020 ProtectVest forecasted the historic near-term market bottom, issuing a further Tutorial Precision Pivot OTAPS re-entry price point of $287.75 on the US S$P500 SPY ETF, as a proxy point indicator, for Monday March 24TH 2020! (With the upsloping "Wilbur Winged W Formation" found in financial technical analysis, and its price bottom confirmation pattern, and follow through, currently underway!)
To learn more about The ProtectVEST And AdvanceVEST By EchoVectorVEST MDPP Precision Pivots awesome Forecast Projection Model results this past decade, and its CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and FREE Online Tutorial Market Intelligence Distributions, and its powerful Financial Technical Analysis Methodology, be sure to visit 'The Market Pivots Forecaster' .
YEAR 2011 - From the Archive...
ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP @ProtectVEST
ProtectVEST and AdvanceVEST By EchoVectorVEST
"Staying ahead of the curve; we're keeping watch for you"
PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP PRECISION PIVOTS.
Copyright 2021. PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP PRECISION PIVOTS. All Rights Reserved.
Example Historic BULLETIN, 2012
A GLIMPSE OF MOMENTS FROM THE ARCHIVE - A LOOK 10 YEARS AGO!
THE MARKET PIVOTS
FREE ONLINE CONSOLIDATED VERSION
Presenting 'Traders Edge' Today'S Tomorrow
Tutorial Focus Forecast FrameCharts
And Advanced Scenario Setup Opportunity Indicator
With Educational INTRADAY AND INTRAWEEK
Active Position Management Tutorial Signals And Alerts!
GO TO MDPP PRECISION PIVOTS
GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKET LABORATORY
WITH LIVE STREAMING REAL-TIME MARKET
TUTORIAL MARKET INTELLIGENCE
Presenting Live Streaming Real-Time Market
'Traders Edge' Tutorial Focus Forecast FrameCharts
And Advanced Scenario Setup Opportunity Indicator EasyGuideMap Grids
With Educational INTRADAY AND INTRAWEEK Active Position Management Tutorial Signals And Alerts!
MARKETPIVOTSTV SP500TV OPTIONPIVOTSLIVE